Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Very Young Prostitutes Parents Of Young Teenagers, I Have A Question For You?

Parents of young teenagers, I have a question for you? - very young prostitutes

My husband and I recently attended a movie theater MANTINA ... as we are a group of young people (11-13, I would say) are waiting for their parents. There were 2 girls in the group and both were dressed, if I saw one, I assume they are prostitutes. his body language to children in the group suggested strong sexuality. But who are too young to have the natural instinct for it, so I assume that was taught. Is that bad parents, not the parents, or what? Pitty, I would like for them, because I think they address the problems in the future in terms of autonomy and success in general ... Please share your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment