Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ativan Sl Buy Lightheaded/Dizzy/Vertigo?

Lightheaded/Dizzy/Vertigo? - ativan sl buy

I have a generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks, or what they were diagnosed. I recently started my medication again because he let her have a baby. It's four weeks since I began to drink again and I think I will be more panic attacks and anxiety have lately when I take my medication started. In the last two days I was dizzy and I are worried because they think something is still there with me, and I'm afraid I will die. I take Ativan 1mg SL and Celexa 20mg.
How long do I have any side effects?
I just want to relax.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

change their weight, hormonal changes and lack of sleep with a new baby can be the cause of all reactions to drugs. Since you have a baby, you should focus on improvements. It is also necessary for your doctor to discuss the prescribed Ativan and Celexa, and your OB / GYN, because they more or different information in May on this point in his life. There are also sites for their drugs available to show whether there should be any other facts you know. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Honey, it's something you need to talk to your doctor about the prescription. Nobody knows your medical history.

At least talk to your pharmacist.

Anonymous said...

If you just want to relax .. Why have children?
These side effects may forever or even for a short time ... consult prescriber for clarification. This would have discussed with you in detail before the drugs were prescribed, especially if the condition is so difficult.

Post a Comment