Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Picture Of Ringworm When Its Healing HELP! I Think My Dog Has Ringworm Or Lyme Disease Maybe? PICTURE LINK!?

HELP! I think my dog has ringworm or lyme disease maybe? PICTURE LINK!? - picture of ringworm when its healing

I rub my dogs tummy today and I noticed lots of red round spots with small dark spots in the middle. I live in the forest and at one point I found a tick on what I) (Yes, my head, but when I put the vet for your appointment today you looked at It could be ringworm (Wormer beginning of her last month for what should the other). There is a Dachshund years of age 2 Our dog had worms, but never red or something if I do not think that this is the same type.

http://mobth27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/notesinameasure/th_utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTMuanBn.jpg

This is the link to the picture you just took place.

Anyone who has experienced this problem? "

5 comments:

Ceasars Mom said...

Ringworm is not resolved orally Regualr Wormer ... is usually a topical cream applied to affected skin.

For Lyme disease your vet can give you help with that.

ALSO: VERY IMPORTANT: If your dog has ringworm and stroke, you should wash your hands! Ringworm can be transmitted to humans. Rub your eyes, nose or mouth, touching food or anyone else, until your hands with antibacterial soap and warm water washed.

miaugh said...

The Bulls Eye rash that among people bitten by a tick carrying out Lyme disease is spread is not as common in dogs. Some dogs have a red rash, but not all.

It could be ringworm, a fungus not a worm. Intestinal parasites are not dewormed treat ringworm, a different medication is needed. If it is ringworm, do not touch it, wash your hands. It is transmissible to humans.

miaugh said...

The Bulls Eye rash that among people bitten by a tick carrying out Lyme disease is spread is not as common in dogs. Some dogs have a red rash, but not all.

It could be ringworm, a fungus not a worm. Intestinal parasites are not dewormed treat ringworm, a different medication is needed. If it is ringworm, do not touch it, wash your hands. It is transmissible to humans.

dai's my boy. said...

him to the vet.

Steph said...

Yorkie I was 8 months. It has the same problem, but rings up at night and does not seem to care about him. I thought, Ring Worm (actually not a worm infection of the skin of fungi) but is contagious to humans. I have 3 ticks on him had already this year. So I thought maybe Lyme. However, only a Bachelor of Lyme, I thought it was a reaction when we said as a veterinarian and the vet, it just might be a reaction to a bite of the blackfly. My dog is up to date worming pill but the pill does not lichen, which covers only the intestinal worms. If you use a few home remedies to: vinegar, apple juice, cream for athlete's foot, ringworm iodine or coconut oil are examples. I was google-Ing all day and I think I'll see what happens. Hopefully it will disappear by themselves. Good luck hope this helped.

Post a Comment