Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lower Abdominal Pain Swollen Belly Hurts To Sit What Could This Lower Abdominal Pain Be?

What could this lower abdominal pain be? - lower abdominal pain swollen belly hurts to sit

I am 24 years old, women, half of the cycle, not pregnant.

Yes, I have a doctor on the day, probably anyway:

I'm on 3 very bad stomach ache. The pain is all feeling in my right lower abdomen, but also strong on the left side and in the middle and even to some pain above the navel. It hurts internally, but also painful to the touch, even if a little pressure applied. It hurts to sit or lie down, and feels like a stabbing pain when I wake up, change or transform my weight. In this way a lot of back pain and mild fever, which I think is probably a reaction to the pain.

And with the pain, my heart is very swollen and puffy. I am a healthy, average weight, it is usually notYou bulging belly. I feel heavy and bloated.

I do not want to eat, because I feel too full, but I still have hunger pains. I had some tense feeling with chairs, all my muscles in this area is very concise.

Any idea or suggestion? Would be very grateful!

2 comments:

Silverca... said...

* * It could be appendicitis. In any case, it is necessary to consult a doctor. NOW, unless you have access to a time machine, in which case he needs to go a year and a half.

Tyler's Mom said...

Ovarian cyst. Cause very painful in the abdomen, and your stomach may mean that swollen. Talk to your doctor and not an ultrasound. You can determine if the cyst will disappear by itself, whether surgery is necessary.

Post a Comment