Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Play Yuris Revenge Without Cd Red Alert 2 And Yuri Revenge Play Without CD?

Red Alert 2 and Yuri Revenge Play without CD? - how to play yuris revenge without cd

I just finished a Red Alert 2 and Yuri Revenge Download CD image from a stream device. It works very well. My only problem is that I want to play without loading the CD into the CD-ROM or an image into a virtual drive.

The installation package you just downloaded to have a folder called "crack, I tried replacing the file installed, but when I click on the icon of the hope he can play, always seeking to insert CD into the CD-ROM. . How can I use to play or load a CD image?

Please help me. Thank you very much.

4 comments:

Akhlaque Ahmed said...

They need to crack any CDs.
When you download full instructions free.Use torrents.Follow Yuri want revenge.

1. Install BitLord Download (www.bitlord.com), go to
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1108516 (406MB compressed)
2. Download torrent contains torrent.This Boitho Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge with the compressed size and require age "Insert CD". Enjoy

Torrent is absolutely free, so if you download games, software, movies, TV shows, music, photos, etc., torrents use.
Thank you for reading.
My email address is gameboy1947@yahoo.com, please contact me.

Brent H said...

Check to see crack folder for a file A. EXE file and then replace the part. Exe with the crack. If this fails, you may have another crack from another source is found, then repeat the same process.

nisal d said...

Copy the crack and paste it where the game installed u

Joel Z said...

I do not know what to do but go for your best wat

Post a Comment