Thursday, January 21, 2010

Zoster Sine Herpete Question About Zoster Sine Herpete (Urgent Help Needed)?

Question about Zoster Sine Herpete (Urgent Help Needed)? - zoster sine herpete

What are the symptoms of herpes zoster sine? For about six months ago I had a burning sensation in the arm and thigh. I saw a doctor and emergency room a few times. The tests were conducted and the results were negative. Recently, in addition to burn, I began to experience itching or a pen, and pain all over my body. However, there is no visible rash. These symptoms are synonymous sine herpes zoster? I had chickenpox as a child. I find research on what is wrong with me. I saw a neurologist and atenlolo prescribed 25 mg for an explanation of my symptoms, the drug did not help me at all. I am afraid that the pain is unbearable. Please can someone help? I call the neurologist first thing in the morning

1 comment:

nirvana said...

Her symptoms seem to go with pain NEUROLGIC.
Zoster sine herpetic may occur even a possibility, stabbing pain, no rashes, especially in older people!
u have to see another neurologist to confirm this and better treatment
all the best

Post a Comment