Saturday, January 23, 2010

If You Remove A Tag On Facebook Will Sender Know If I Remove A Tag Of Me In A Photo From Facebook, Will The Person Who Uploaded The Photo Be Notified/ Will The

If I remove a tag of me in a photo from facebook, will the person who uploaded the photo be notified/ will the - if you remove a tag on facebook will sender know

Friends label me in their pictures, but sometimes that I like the way I see in them - if I want to delete the label ... Tagger or the sender is aware that I remove the label? In other words, there is someone to remove the label to be contacted?

Thank you,

Steve

3 comments:

panda lovee :) said...

None of those who have downloaded software that will not be able to see themselves without a label, if they see through the images and leave.

lizzie b said...

No, your friend is not indicated. This is the same as when you remove someone as a friend, are not registered. Your friend is not, when looking at the photo and sees that it is not activated. Even then, it will not be able to score again after you have once again without a label.

Jorge said...

No, the only way they know that you have removed, is itself, by clicking on the photo and they are now. Otherwise, not because they receive some kind of service and pointed out that to remove it.

Post a Comment