Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tub Liners If I Install A Tub Liner Or Wall Kit On Top Of Ceramic Wall Tile In Tub Area ....will Mildew Or Mold Occur?

If I install a tub liner or wall kit on top of ceramic wall tile in tub area ....will mildew or mold occur? - tub liners

Ceramic tile is in the walls around the tub. There since the house was built in the 1940s. In the attempt to connect to the walls and covered by a simple wall Lowes kit. I'm worried if I do not regret the break wall. If too much moisture is between the old and the new wall tiles ........... what happened to him?

1 comment:

thebigB said...

I do not think that there is a problem ... We do not have the same thing with our house and we just made sure he was president ... I is a promblem and I havent had 5 years ago ...

Post a Comment