Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vintage Bathroom Mirrors Good Ideas For A "vintage Glam" Bathroom? :)?

Good ideas for a "vintage glam" bathroom? :)? - vintage bathroom mirrors

I completely redo my bathroom. especially in the form of tables, curtains, (possibly) the tiles. My mother says I can not do anything as long as not too crazy, because it is practically have my own bathroom. I am a vintage-glam "of the article. (Fashion is nothing / keyword) and I just wanted some ideas. What do the colors of the wall, perhaps? Or just cute things / ideas for a bathroom. Not great, but it can be very be pleasant. I think I'll get one of these showers round of classics, and I use Hollywood-style lighting on my mirror. I like black and white, pink and blue, I could believe it when colors. or maybe say green?
i love peas and zebra print.

Any ideas to help! :) Links to images and props would be nice. thank you a ton!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment