Saturday, December 19, 2009

Butterfly Sayings And Quotes Wall Designs For A Teenage Girl's Bedroom?

Wall designs for a teenage girl's bedroom? - butterfly sayings and quotes

My house has had a moderate tone of purple, I have a few posters and I painted the words "live love laugh in one of my walls, and the word" dream "on my bed. But I want to do more. The pictures I have, are silver, purple, pink and yellow and have small tubes of different colors. I really want to go or not spells, but a modern design that would be too easy to paint good for me. I also have a few old bags of peas Bag and used to cover a window to my that looks very good, but I still carry two bags left. Where else? if you leave in a cool, easy on walls and other objects to decorate design with spots, it would be great:)
By the way, I'm not really into flowers and butterflies, but I am far from being "punk" or ... If something simple, but beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment